Corrugated Plastic Signs or Yard Signs
We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
Corrugated plastic signs
Whether you're making an announcement, promoting your business to your neighborhood, or supporting your local candidate, yard signs will help you get noticed quickly. Foot and car traffic just can't miss it!
- A simple design will go a long way. Keep in mind that yard signs need to be clear and the message visible from a distance so passersby can grasp the idea in a few seconds.
- Create yard signs for your business and advertise new locations and events. Perfect for contractors, real estate, elections, and more.
- Yard Signs are shipped in cartons and include a metal step stake, except for the 24x24 size, which is shipped with a heavy-duty, plastic step stake.
- We print our yard signs on digital printers that use Eco-Solvent inks for a greener environment.
- Eco-solvent ink is combined with a pigment and resin/glue, which allows the ink to adhere to the surfaces that are necessary for outdoor use.
- Quantity ranges from as low as 1 to 100.
- You can upload at a resolution of 150 dpi.
Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, each product has different quantity options.
Corrugated plastic signs are a lightweight and cost-effective visual communications solution, ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Also known by the brand names Coroplast®, Corex, Corflute and Plasticor; corrugated plastic is an extremely versatile, extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet.
Corrugated Plastic Sign Applications
- Menu boards
- Special event signage
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-purchase signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Corrugated Plastic Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your corrugated plastic signs by:
- Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colors
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Corrugated plastic signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (with a cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked